It’s that time of year to start crossing names off your Christmas list! To help you out I’ve shared 25 of my favorite gift ideas for her in today’s post. All these products are under $25 (not even considering sale prices), can you believe that?!
I originally created this gift guide with the average girl in mind. But whether you’re shopping for a girlfriend, sister, or a grandma there is truly something that every one of those special gals in your life will love! These gifts would make great stocking stuffers too!
I’ve included ideas from retailers like Target, Sephora, Amazon, and more. I wanted to include a variety of different stores, so I could share the absolute best affordable Christmas presents! I also think it’s so important to not feel limited to only a few basic stores just because you only have $25 to spend.
As you can tell by the title for today’s post I’ve decided to focus on beauty, accessories, and fashion! No worries if none of these ideas work for you, I have 25 more gift ideas coming. Next time I’ll be focusing on the home and lifestyle category. Once I have that posted I’ll have it linked here.
Without further ado, let’s get into it!
1. Sugar Lip: While $24 for a lip treatment may seem like a little much for someone who has never tried this product before, let me just tell you how amazing this product feels on the lips. This is one of my favorite secrets to keeping soft unchapped lips.
2. Sunglasses: Every girl needs a good pair of tortoise sunglasses. Did I mention they are an Amazon dupe for a pair by Karen Walker that retail for $205.94?! Save your money by opting to gift the more affordable pair. I mean these are under $10 and ship Amazon Prime. Not only will your girl still love these, but you may be able to give her more gifts because of it.
3. C.C. messy bun beanie: I’ve shared this messy bun beanie with you before, but I wanted to mention it again because it’s just so unique. You can have the warmth of a regular beanie without having to give up showing off your cute hairstyle because it has a hole at the top for buns/ ponytails.
This boutique also offers them in a size for littles too! Gifting a hat to a mom and daughter would be so adorable.
4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Set 13: This trio of neutral lip creams is to die for! The soft matte lip creams are hands down my favorite cream lipstick formulas on the market. I don’t expect this particular set to stay in stock for long, but definitely check out their other sets as well as the individual soft matte lip creams.
5. Mini Emegerceny Kit by Pinch: This is a super thoughtful gift that is sure to save your girl in a “pinch”. It comes with 17 different beauty, personal care and style essentials like stain remover, floss, and even a safety pin! I would never think to buy something practical like this for myself, which makes it one of the best gifts to give.
6. Leather cuff bracelet: This bracelet by Haiti Design Co is honestly the perfect accessory. It is such a simple way to add a little something extra to any outfit. Best of all, each piece by this brand is handcrafted by Haitian artisans so you’re giving back to their community by supporting their products. Yay!
7. Jade roller: This is an anti-aging face roller that has taken the beauty industry by storm this year. If you aren’t sure of the purpose it’s basically a new skincare tool that when you roll it onto your face has a whole list of benefits for your skin.
8. Makeup bag: A perfect solution to keeping makeup organized whether it’s for travel or home storage. Also, can it get any better than this gorgeous floral print? I think not.
9. Sephora Face Mask: Help your girl out by gifting this super affordable self-care product. These masks have a 4.3 out of 5 stars, which is pretty awesome for a $6 face mask. There are nine different masks that cater to all different skin issues, so you’re sure to find one for that lovely lady on your holiday shopping list.
10. 18 Pairs earrings from Target: With this pack, she’ll never have to worry about not having earrings for an outfit because this set comes with 18 different colorful studs that won’t disappoint.
11. Soap and Glory The Scrub of Your Life: Appropriately named this is the only body scrub a girl could ever need. Not only does it leave my skin feeling amazing, but it also smells so good! My husband always compliments me after I get out of the shower when I’ve used this exfoliator.
12. Fuzzy socks from Old Navy: These are cozy, festive, and extremely soft. What’s not to love? Plus, what stands out about the fuzzy socks from Old Navy is they don’t lose their fuzziness when washed. With other brands, I have had such an issue maintaining the fuzziness even though I don’t dry them. I still have my Old Navy pairs from when I stocked up last year. They are great!
13. Sweet Christmas Set from Lush: This duo comes with a candy cane reusable bubble bar and a cherry Christmas bath bomb. Gifting this set is equivalent to gifting a couple relaxing baths. If a product allows you to gift an experience just. do. it.
14. Nail Polish Set: Any nail polish set would make such a great Christmas gift. But my recommendation is specifically for this set by the Morgan Taylor brand. It is so underrated, and I truly think it’s just due to getting lost amongst all the well-known brands. What I love is that their nail polishes is that they don’t require a bunch of coats to be wearable. I just don’t have the time to paint my nails a bunch of coats (I’m sure any fellow ladies reading this can relate). Two coats is the max I’ve ever had to do with this brand.
15. Flex Dry Wet Brush: I shared the Wet Brush in last year’s gift guide. Let me tell you: I didn’t think it could get any better until they released the flex dry paddle. It’s even more gentle on the scalp, while somehow getting even more of the tangles out. This is such an amazing gift idea for any gal, but especially someone with a sensitive scalp (like little kids).
16. Morphe Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette: If you’re not familiar with the Youtube beauty community, let me just give you a quick rundown. Jaclyn Hill, one of the most well-known beauty gurus has collaborated with the brand Morphe multiple times over the past few years. Her most recent makeup collaboration was on a series called “The Vault” which consists of 4 different palettes of colors she wasn’t able to fit in her last collab.
These palettes have taken over the internet this past year. Each palette retails for only $15.00 and comes with ten different shades. At that price point, this palette definitely earns a spot in this year’s gift guide. Of the four I recommend picking up the warm-toned palette “Ring The Alarm” as warm-toned eyeshadows have been really on trend this year.
17. Sugar Lip Scrub: This mint lip scrub from Lush has amazing reviews online (and is another personal favorite of mine). Lip care is essential, and your friend will surely thank you for helping her lips survive the harsh winter air.
18. Zodiac necklace: This dainty engraved necklace is perfect for any gal that loves astrology! It’s totally customizable, but essentially you just pick the zodiac constellation you want to be engraved. Plus you’re supporting a small Etsy business, score!!
19. Real Techniques Enhanced Eye Makeup Brush Set: In my opinion, you can never have too many makeup brushes, but this set would also be great for a beginner! It comes with five different brushes, and a storage cup to keep them all organized on a vanity.
20. Cents of Style blanket scarf: This is another awesome versatile accessory, and there are 23 different prints to choose from. Pick one up for your sister and your mom!
21. Batiste dry shampoo: Dry shampoo is essential in my day to day life. Now while that probably sounds really dramatic and over the top, this product is a game changer! I like to use it to extend the time in between hair washes and also for volume in freshly washed hair.
22. Real Techniques Makeup Sponge: At just under $5 this sponge is absolutely fantastic! I will note that the original beauty blender is still in the $25 shopping budget, but to be honest I actually find myself reaching for the Real Techniques sponge over the original beauty blender. Why spend more if you don’t have to?
23. Rollerball Perfume: Another great gift would be a rollerball of your girl’s favorite perfume. I’ve gifted my mom her favorite perfume many times in the past, and she’s always loved it. These rollerballs are perfect for throwing in the purse and touching up throughout the day. If you know her favorite perfume, definitely hook her up!
Sidenote: If you aren’t sure what kind of scents she likes, I recommend checking out this amazing deal from Sephora. It’s a perfume travel size sampler for only $25. This way she can try seven really popular perfumes and maybe even find her signature scent.
24. Universal Thread Basic Pocket tee: These are an absolute wardrobe essential. I just couldn’t create a gift guide and not include these. I know they are just basic tees, but for $8 each these are so great to stock up on! Roll up the tee and tie a fun ribbon around it and you’re set.
I found myself just picturing the Oprah “and you get a” because that is so “me” with these tees! Maybe just buy a T-shirt launcher for your holiday party while you’re at it.
25. Graphic Tee: Any graphic tee would be a super fun gift to give, but I especially love this polaroid graphic from the Junior’s department at Target. It’s also super relevant as the original Polaroid camera is officially back.
Target has so many pop culture graphic tees to choose from.
Thanks for tuning in to this year’s first gift guide! I really enjoyed curating this list of affordable Christmas present ideas for her. If you are someone who doesn’t like shopping or maybe you just don’t know what to get someone on your list, I hope this post helped you out!
Be on the lookout for my next gift guide featuring 25 more ideas under $25 home and lifestyle edition!
Are there any other gift guides you’d like to see from me? Leave me an idea in the comment section.